Stem Cell Banking was an unknown term in the Indian medical scenario, till LifeCell, the pioneer, established its footprints by launching the first stem cell bank in India. The number of parents who preserve their baby's stem cells with LifeCell is growing exponentially and is expected to exceed the global stem cell pool in the coming years. Currently, there are over 3,00,000 happy parents enrolled with LifeCell.
Apart from having such a huge inventory of preserved stem cells, there are various other astounding reasons why LifeCell is the most accredited stem cell bank in India that extends maximal safety for your baby's umbilical cord stem cells.
Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Choose LifeCell for Banking Your Baby’s Cord Blood Stem Cells
- LifeCell founded in 2004, with a technological collaboration with Cryo-Cell International, US- The world's first stem cell bank with over 25 years of operational excellence.
- Lifecell is today the world's second-largest stem cell bank with a base of over 3 lakh parents, who have entrusted their baby's umbilical cord stem cells with them.
- LifeCell, as a company, today holds over 60% share in the Indian market and is the leader of stem cell banking in India.
- Most renowned governing and quality regulating bodies such as AABB, NABL, CAP, DCGI, DSIR, ISO, etc., have certified LifeCell year after year for its adherence to desired qualitative standards.
- LifeCell is the only stem cell bank in the world that offers parents the novelty of community stem cell banking, the option that provides stem cell protection against all medical conditions treatable by stem cells, for the baby and the entire family.
- LifeCell was recently acknowledged and globally recognized for its innovation of community banking at the 15th international cord blood symposium hosted by AABB at San Diego, USA
- The personalized, proprietary, processing technique of LifeCell has been proven to provide the highest stem cell recovery rate with the least volume of red blood cells. Thus, viable enough to offer the best treatment outcome when used for transplants.
- From conception to early childhood, the various verticals of LifeCell, namely, BioBank (stem cell banking) and RightStart (a newborn screening), extend a comprehensive preventive healthcare solution for the entire family.
- It is also the only player in the industry providing comprehensive stem cell solutions and offers financial assistance of up to 20 lakhs at the event of a stem cell transplant.
Process of Cord Blood Banking with LifeCell
LifeCell experts guide parents through the entire journey of cord blood banking. Once enrolled, parents are provided with a stem cell collection kit box that is used to store the cord blood samples at the time of the baby’s birth.
Presently, cord blood stem cells are used to treat over 80 medical conditions, including immune disorders, metabolic disorders, blood disorders, and cancers.
Call 1800 266 5533 to know more.