Cancellation, Refund & Replacement Policy
The following policy applies to products purchased only on www.lifecell.in Refunds, cancellations, or replacements are not available for products, kits or tests purchased from an unauthorized reseller, dealer or distributor etc. Users must provide proof of purchase in order to be eligible for a refund, cancellation, or replacement for purchases made on the Website.
The website www.lifecell.in or such other interlinked website (“Website”) of LifeCell International Private Limited, its subsidiaries & affiliates, associates (collectively referred to as “LifeCell”) as modified, reinstated, changed from time to time at LifeCell’s discretion serves as a platform for its visitors, clients, customers etc (“User”) to know the products and/or services of LifeCell, to avail the products and/or services.
Under what circumstances can you avail replacement or refunds?
The User is eligible for a refund under the following circumstances:
|Type of Product||Refund/Replacement Scenarios|
|Self Collection Kits||
Refund & Replacement Policy
If the claim is found to be valid in any of the above cases, a refund will be issued as follows
- The User can choose between LifeCell Wallet and other avenues to get the refund. The amount refunded to your wallet will be available for 11 months only from the date of refund. Unused amounts in this wallet will be forfeited if it is not used within this timeline.
- Products purchased through cash will be refunded through fund transfer to the User’s bank account through which the initial purchase was made which is subject to verification of proof of such cash payment. It is hereby clarified that any cash payments without a valid system generated receipt are invalid and LifeCell does not assume any responsibility or liability for such cash payments. LifeCell has not authorized any of its employees or agents to issue manual receipts.
Prior to sample collection:
- Product/services canceled prior to sample collection are eligible for partial refund after deducting the applicable charges#
- Full refund of the amount paid at the time of enrolment is applicable for cancellation of a service agreement between the User and LifeCell if such cancellation is due to non-collection of samples because of unforeseen medical reasons/complications or death of the User/child at birth. The same should be certified by the primary physician
- No refund is applicable on any opened/tampered, unused kits. If the order has been received and the User does not wish to use the same, we recommend the User to safely discard the kits.
- If the kits received are found to be damaged or the seal is tampered with, the User is recommended to not accept the delivery. In case the kit components are found to be damaged, the same may be returned to LifeCell for a refund within 15 days of receipt supported with proper documentation/proofs in the form of images and or videos.
Post sample collection
- Pro-rata refund of processing and/or storage fees is applicable if the User consents to discard the unfit sample or cancels after sample collection due to inadequate sample or similar reasons
- No refund is applicable for cancellation post sample processing if the sample is found to be fit for the same
- Full refund is applicable for products that do not suit the body or cause allergic reactions. The User shall contact LifeCell within two days from the date of first use along with proof of allergy to be eligible for cancellation and refund. The User should immediately contact/intimate LifeCell regarding the same.&
- Partial refund is applicable on unopened/unused products returned within 15 days from the date of purchase
- No refund is applicable on products that are opened or used.
*The refunds credited in the LifeCell Wallet will be valid for one year from the date they are credited.
#Shipping charges are subject to change. LifeCell holds the right to update the same as they deem fit. & We recommend the User to always do a patch test prior to use.
The User can cancel an order prior to sample collection or post sample collection. Refund on such cancellation will be applicable on full,partial or pro-rata basis as mentioned in the Refund and Replacement Policy.
- LifeCell reserves the right to cancel orders if it meets the criteria mentioned below
- Products ordered are not for personal consumption by the User but for commercial resale
- Multiple purchase of products made by the User using the same incorrect address
- Product undeliverable due to incorrect address provided by the User
- Any unlawful practice/malpractice by the User while placing an order
$ In such cases, no cancellation charges/refund is applicable
How to raise a cancellation/refund request
To cancel, log into your account through https://www.lifecell.in/customer/account/login/
- Go to ‘my orders’
- Select the order you want to cancel/refund and click on the cancel/refund button
- Select the reason and upload relevant documents
Time period for refund
Refunds are normally processed within 4-7 working days based on the sample status and payment process. Further, the refund depends on various banking and payment channels. Interest charged by the bank providing the EMI Scheme till the time the request for return or cancellation is raised will not be refunded. We are not responsible for any errors or delays in refund due to banks or third party service providers.
If you have any queries you can contact us at 1800 266 5533 and write us to email@example.com