At LifeCell, we value the sensitive and private nature of the personal information you provide us over the
website or as gathered
privacy. We understand that by using the Website, you consent to our use of information collected on the Website
please do not provide any personal information on the website. However, if you choose not to provide personal
you may not be able to enjoy all the features on the website such as requesting additional information, latest
product/service improvements, e-mailing us or enrolling online.
- The website www.lifecell.in or such other interlinked website (“Website”) of LifeCell International Private
Limited, its subsidiaries & affiliates, associates (collectively referred to as “LifeCell”) as modified,
reinstated, changed from time to time at
LifeCell’s discretion serves as a platform for its visitors, clients, customers etc (“User”)to know the
and/or services of
LifeCell, to avail the products and/or services.
- Cookie: A cookie is a text file containing small amounts of
information that are downloaded to your device, mobile or
computer when you visit a site and allow the site to recognise the device you are using.
- Data: Includes but not limited to non-personal information,
information, financial information, transactional information, health related information, sensitive personal
information about you which, when combined with other
information, may allow you to be identified when you visit our website.
What data do we collect about you?
- Personal Information: The website may or may not ask for
of your personal information. LifeCell gathers such personal information only when it is voluntarily declared
the website user. LifeCell may ask you to submit the survey related
questions, polls, participation in contests, promotions etc., signing up for email updates and announcements
products, special promotions and related activities. The personal information here includes but is not limited
to the user name,
postal address, age, preference, contact information, email address, billing address etc. LifeCell collects
personal information when you visit the website or through phone calls or whenever you visit the related
includes the business partners, brand partners as the list changes from time to time.
- Health-related information: When a user visits the website
health, sex, marital status, children, wearables, your physician, medication,
insurance details, your past medical histrory, your laboratory test Information or any other information as
deemed necessary for
serving the user in a better way.
- Website and device information: LifeCell collects information about
your browser or device, including, where available,
your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate
information to our
business and brand partners. LifeCell also collects details of your visits to our site including, but not
traffic data, location data, the resources that you access, web logs and other communication data. Our site
cookies; for detailed information on the cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them, see our
LifeCell may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- Payment and transaction information: Payment instrument information
including the card details, transactions,
transaction history, preferences, method, mode and manner of payment, value of transaction and other related
How do we collect data?
LifeCell collects the user information in the following ways:
- User voluntary disclosure: LifeCell receives and stores any
information you enter on our website or give us in any other way (e.g., at outlets, stores, hotels, kiosks).
- Automatic information we collect: LifeCell uses “cookies”, pixels
similar technologies to receive and store certain types of information whenever a user interacts with
- E-mail Communications: LifeCell communicates with the user, its
clients through emails basis their choice of subscription. The user by providing the email details to LifeCell
provides unrestricted consent to LifeCell for mailing the product information, marketing/promotional material,
updates on new product launches etc., You can opt out of receiving marketing emails from us by clicking the
unsubscribe link at the bottom of any marketing email.
- Information we collect from other websites: We receive and store
certain types of information when you interact with third-party websites including but not limited to
business partners whether present or past that use our technology or with
whom we have a specific agreement. Information gathered through such third party websites or applications are
- Information from other sources: LifeCell may obtain information
other sources where you authorize a third-party website to interact directly with LifeCell’s website or mobile
application to provide or receive data about you.
- Information previously provided to LifeCell: Where you have shared
any information previously with LifeCell and have consented to the further sharing of such information.
You have choices about how we collect and use your data. For example, you may want to access, edit or remove
data on our website or mobile application. You have the option of declining to provide data when asked.
Our use of data
We may require any or all of the above data from time to time in order to provide information about LifeCell
its products/services and to improve the user experience when using our website. We may use data for the
purposes in particular:
- Fulfill our obligations arising from a contract between us
- To receive, store and analyze the test samples at LifeCell or its associated laboratories
- Receiving, reviewing, storing, and communicating the test result/report to you by email, mobile, or other
means of communication
- Enhance website customer experience, understand customer behavior, monitor trends in order to understand
preferences so as to give you a customized experience
- Communicate updates on promotions, offers, new products, plan upgradations, loyalty programs and much more
- Respond to your queries,claims and disputes
- To fulfill and support your product and service purchase choices, including processing payments and
- To detect, investigate, and prevent acts that may be illegal or in violation of our policies or agreements,
including sharing information with law enforcement.
- To retain certain records about the handling of the samples which you send us for regulatory purposes.
- To meet any legal obligations or regulations, such as regulatory reporting to health and medical agencies or
the financial reporting of specific tax and accounting records.
LifeCell’s products, services are not available for use by a minor. If you are a minor as per the laws of the
respective jurisdiction then you may use the website or mobile application only under the supervision of a
Sharing of data
- Keeping data secure : LifeCell uses technical and organizational
measures to safeguard user data. Collected data and information will be stored on secured services. A user may
approach LifeCell in the coordinates provided in LifeCell’s website if the user identifies any data misuse by
- Retention of data : retains the data forever for several purposes
viz., for analyzing the customer preferences, improving the customer experience, product/service development
etc. Data will be retained as per the laws of India.
- Your rights and choices: The user has the right to access the
disclosed information, modify or change the information from time to time. Users may also delete the
to a certain extent.
How do we protect your information?
LifeCell will not disclose, sell, rent, loan or exchange your information to any other individual, organization
or entity except
to the extent necessary and disclosed in these terms. All Personal Information you provide to us in purchasing
our Products or Services are stored on our secure servers located in India or else on secure servers used by our
provider. Any payment transactions affected by us will be encrypted using SSL technology. We maintain
electronic, standard security practices, including encryption, passwords and physical security measures, and
procedures to protect the security and confidentiality of your personal data.
All information provided in the website or to LifeCell is for informational purposes only, and is not intended
personal medical advice. Always seek the advice of a qualified Physician of your choice.