- The website www.lifecell.in or such other interlinked website (“Website”) of LifeCell International Private Limited, its subsidiaries & affiliates, associates (collectively referred to as “LifeCell”) as modified, reinstated, changed from time to time at LifeCell’s discretion serves as a platform for its visitors, clients, customers etc (“User”)to know the products and/or services of LifeCell, to avail the products and/or services.
- Cookie: A cookie is a text file containing small amounts of information that are downloaded to your device, mobile or computer when you visit a site and allow the site to recognise the device you are using.
- Data: Includes but not limited to non-personal information, personal information, financial information, transactional information, health related information, sensitive personal information about you which, when combined with other information, may allow you to be identified when you visit our website.
What data do we collect about you?
- Personal Information: The website may or may not ask for registration of your personal information. LifeCell gathers such personal information only when it is voluntarily declared by the website user. LifeCell may ask you to submit the survey related questions, polls, participation in contests, promotions etc., signing up for email updates and announcements on LifeCell’s products, special promotions and related activities. The personal information here includes but is not limited to the user name, postal address, age, preference, contact information, email address, billing address etc. LifeCell collects the above mentioned personal information when you visit the website or through phone calls or whenever you visit the related party’s website which includes the business partners, brand partners as the list changes from time to time.
- Payment and transaction information: Payment instrument information including the card details, transactions, transaction history, preferences, method, mode and manner of payment, value of transaction and other related information.
How do we collect data?
LifeCell collects the user information in the following ways:
- User voluntary disclosure: LifeCell receives and stores any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way (e.g., at outlets, stores, hotels, kiosks).
- Automatic information we collect: LifeCell uses “cookies”, pixels and similar technologies to receive and store certain types of information whenever a user interacts with LifeCell’s website.
- E-mail Communications: LifeCell communicates with the user, its clients through emails basis their choice of subscription. The user by providing the email details to LifeCell provides unrestricted consent to LifeCell for mailing the product information, marketing/promotional material, updates on new product launches etc., You can opt out of receiving marketing emails from us by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any marketing email.
- Information from other sources: LifeCell may obtain information from other sources where you authorize a third-party website to interact directly with LifeCell’s website or mobile application to provide or receive data about you.
- Information previously provided to LifeCell: Where you have shared any information previously with LifeCell and have consented to the further sharing of such information.
You have choices about how we collect and use your data. For example, you may want to access, edit or remove your data on our website or mobile application. You have the option of declining to provide data when asked.
Our use of data
We may require any or all of the above data from time to time in order to provide information about LifeCell and its products/services and to improve the user experience when using our website. We may use data for the following purposes in particular:
- Fulfill our obligations arising from a contract between us
- To receive, store and analyze the test samples at LifeCell or its associated laboratories
- Receiving, reviewing, storing, and communicating the test result/report to you by email, mobile, or other means of communication
- Enhance website customer experience, understand customer behavior, monitor trends in order to understand your preferences so as to give you a customized experience
- Communicate updates on promotions, offers, new products, plan upgradations, loyalty programs and much more
- Respond to your queries,claims and disputes
- To fulfill and support your product and service purchase choices, including processing payments and providing customer service.
- To detect, investigate, and prevent acts that may be illegal or in violation of our policies or agreements, including sharing information with law enforcement.
- To retain certain records about the handling of the samples which you send us for regulatory purposes.
- To meet any legal obligations or regulations, such as regulatory reporting to health and medical agencies or the financial reporting of specific tax and accounting records.
LifeCell’s products, services are not available for use by a minor. If you are a minor as per the laws of the respective jurisdiction then you may use the website or mobile application only under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
Sharing of data
- Keeping data secure : LifeCell uses technical and organizational measures to safeguard user data. Collected data and information will be stored on secured services. A user may approach LifeCell in the coordinates provided in LifeCell’s website if the user identifies any data misuse by LifeCell.
- Retention of data : retains the data forever for several purposes viz., for analyzing the customer preferences, improving the customer experience, product/service development etc. Data will be retained as per the laws of India.
- Your rights and choices: The user has the right to access the disclosed information, modify or change the information from time to time. Users may also delete the information to a certain extent.
How do we protect your information?
LifeCell will not disclose, sell, rent, loan or exchange your information to any other individual, organization or entity except to the extent necessary and disclosed in these terms. All Personal Information you provide to us in purchasing or availing of our Products or Services are stored on our secure servers located in India or else on secure servers used by our service provider. Any payment transactions affected by us will be encrypted using SSL technology. We maintain appropriate physical, electronic, standard security practices, including encryption, passwords and physical security measures, and managerial procedures to protect the security and confidentiality of your personal data.
All information provided in the website or to LifeCell is for informational purposes only, and is not intended as personal medical advice. Always seek the advice of a qualified Physician of your choice.