This policy is effective as of 14th June, 2022. Please keep in mind that this policy statement may be changed at any time.
What is a cookie?
LifeCell may choose to use “cookie” on its website(s). A cookie is a text file containing small amounts of information that are downloaded to your device, mobile or computer when you visit a site and allow the site to recognise the device you are using. These cookies assist us in making the website work effectively, making it more secure, providing better user experience and analyzing how the website performs, what works and what needs to be improved.
What are the types of cookies?
Cookies are divided into two categories:
- Persistent cookies are those that remain on your computer after you close your browser. They are stored on your device until they are manually or automatically erased when they reach their expiration date.
- Session cookies are little text files that are stored on your computer until you exit your browser, at which point they are removed immediately.
What are the cookies used on our website?
- Strictly necessary cookies: are generally required for the website to function properly. These technical cookies are required to ensure smooth navigation of the website and enjoy the basic functionalities and security features of the website anonymously including gaining access to secure sections, adding products to a shopping cart before completing a purchase, assisting with security, and logging interactions with our cookie banner. The majority of these cookies will be first-party session cookies. While it is not necessary to get consent for certain cookies, the user should be informed about what they do and why they are required.
- Statistics cookies: are used mainly to improve the functionality of the website. These cookies are also referred to as performance cookies. It basically collects information on how users interact with a website, such as which pages you visit and which links you click on. None of this data can be used to track you down. It’s all anonymous. This includes cookies from third-party analytics providers, as long as the cookies are solely for the use of the website’s owner.
- Marketing cookies: monitor your online activities in order to assist advertisers in delivering more relevant advertising or limiting the number of times you view an ad. Using these cookies, we can figure out the interests of the user thereby relevant products and offers can be shown. This information can be shared with other organizations or advertisers via these cookies.These are persistent cookies that are virtually always from a third party. If these cookies are disabled, personalized items or offers cannot be shown to the user.
- Preferences cookies: These cookies, sometimes known as “functionality cookies,” allow a website to remember choices you’ve made in the past. Preferences cookies alter how the website performs or looks, such as preferred language or the region in which the users are located, what location the user wants weather reports for, or user name and password so that the user can log in automatically. These cookies cannot be classified in anonymous statistics, statistics, marketing, or functional cookies because the technical storage or access is required for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences.
How are cookies used on our website?
LifeCell’s cookies may record personal information about you when you visit our website in order to make your future activities easier. Your personal information, and data gathered may be used for our marketing purposes and we will not share this personal information with third parties for their own marketing purpose. The cookie collects anonymous information including visitor numbers, areas most visited on our website and route to site. LifeCell may track the emails that we send to you to determine whether you have read, opened, clicked or forwarded any email communications which we send to you for analyzing user experience and related further action. If you do not want LifeCell to track any of your emails, you can choose to unsubscribe; otherwise, LifeCell will send emails with such tracking provisions.
How to Control Cookies?